Mr Kolvin Stone > Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (Europe) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (Europe) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr Kolvin Stone
Cyber, Privacy & Data Innovation
Kolvin Stone, managing partner of Orrick’s London office, advises at the intersection of technology and data for leading public and private companies in high growth innovation driven markets.
He is global co-chair of the Cyber, Privacy and Data Innovation and the Technology Transactions practices and is recognised for his expertise in assisting fast-growing companies and multinational corporations on their strategic transactions.
He has significant experience advising on the legal issues related to the internalization of technology and internet enabled services including e-commerce, social media, big data, digital marketing and advertising.
British Interactive Media Association
Society for Computers and Law
Brunel University, LL.B., 1996, with honors
University of Exeter, Diploma in Legal Practice
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Finance > Emerging markets
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Finance > Derivatives (including commodities)
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech
- Real estate > Social housing: local authorities and registered providers
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Employment: employers
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency