Andrew Litvak > Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP > Atlanta, United States > Lawyer Profile
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Offices
201 17TH STREET NW, SUITE 1700
ATLANTA GA 30363
- Go to...
Andy Litvak focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate investment and leasing. He primarily represents sponsorship groups, private real estate funds and other investors in the acquisition, financing, development, and leasing of commercial properties. In addition, a core focus of Andy’s practice involves his representation of a wide variety of national and regional retailers, restaurant operating companies, and other corporations in commercial leasing transactions comprising a variety of structures throughout the country.
- Georgia Bar
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
NOVA Southeastern University, JD (1994), University of Florida, BA, Liberal Arts and Sciences (1991)
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP has been particularly busy on the acquisition and disposition front over the review period and has also handled a number of large-scale development and commercial leasing matters. It operates across a number of property types including office, hotel, retail and warehousing in addition to its niche strengths in transportation, solar and timber assets. It is, however, the residential space which has been an especially fruitful field of activity of late, with the team having been engaged in numerous student accommodation, affordable housing and multi-family projects. Atlanta-based Andrew Litvak heads up the practice, counting a variety of investors, namely sponsorship groups and private equity funds, among his key clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: toxic tort
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Government > Government relations
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: automotive/transport
- Industry focus > Healthcare: service providers
- Real estate > Real estate