Larry Papel > Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP > Nashville, United States > Lawyer Profile
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Offices
One Nashville Place
150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 1100
Nashville, TN 37219
- Go to...
Larry Papel concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of corporate and real estate.
- Corporate Section, American Bar Association
- Real Estate Section, American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
Vanderbilt Law School, JD (1980), Trinity College, BA (1977)
United States > Real estate > Real estate
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP merged with Broad and Cassel in August 2018. The ‘very talented and friendly’ team has grown by 45 attorneys and ‘routinely produces high quality work when time is of the essence’. Areas of expertise include commercial leasing, development, capital markets and loan portfolio transactions. Nashville-based managing partner Larry Papel recently advised W Hotel on the development and construction of a $114m hotel project in Nashville, Tennessee. Atlanta-based team head Andy Litvak represented PointOne Holdings on the $33.5m sale of Waterford Point, a multifamily property in Lithia Springs, Georgia. Another highlight saw the firm advise Starwood Capital on its acquisition of the $600m Dolphin Affordable Housing portfolio. Other clients include Tavistock Development Company, Hillwood, The Bainbridge Companies and Moncure Holdings.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class actions: toxic tort - defense
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation
- Government > Government relations
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Healthcare: service providers
- Real estate > Real estate