Geoffrey P. Vickers > Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP > Nashville, United States > Lawyer Profile
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Offices
One Nashville Place
150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 1100
Nashville, TN 37219
- Go to...
Geoffrey P. Vickers
Geof Vickers focuses his practice on business and technology as he represents domestic and global service providers and customers on general business and technology issues and complex sourcing arrangements, including assisting with developing business, operational and legal strategies, negotiating transactions, and developing operational structures.
Geof’s experience encompasses drafting, negotiating, and managing information technology (IT) and telecommunication outsourcing agreements, business process outsourcing arrangements, distribution relationships, licensing arrangements, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and teaming arrangements.
Geof also advises early and growth stage companies and investors on formation and business structuring issues, financing and investment structures, licensing and commercial contracting matters, and corporate governance issues. His experience covers a range of industries and subject matters, including HealthIT, telecommunications, privacy and security, Blockchain, Internet of Things, cloud computing, open source code, software, Internet, digital media, retail, and manufacturing.
- Cyberspace Law Committee, American Bar Association
- Software Development & Licensing Committee, American Bar Association
- Information Security Committee, American Bar Association
- Open Source Software Committee, American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
University of Mississippi School of Law, JD (2004), Harding University, BBA, magna cum laude (2000)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class actions: toxic tort - defense
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation
- Government > Government relations
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Healthcare: service providers
- Real estate > Real estate