Shawna Pasquale > Morrison Foerster > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Morrison Foerster Offices
52 Lime Street
- Go to...
Please see Shawna Pasquale | Morrison & Foerster (mofo.com) for further information.
Providing ‘a phenomenal level of service to its clients‘, Morrison Foerster stands out for its TMT sector expertise, as well as its Africa disputes credentials. ‘An exceptionally bright lawyer‘, Chiraag Shah acts for clients in institutional, ad hoc and treaty arbitrations around the world, and Gemma Anderson is a cross-border disputes specialist. The practice of recently promoted of counsel Richard Jerman covers arbitration proceedings, while the arbitration workload of associate Shawna Pasquale includes cross-border commercial contract and fraud disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Finance > Debt capital markets
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Employment > Employers