Sana Ashcroft > Morrison Foerster > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Morrison Foerster Offices
52 Lime Street
- Go to...
Please see Sana Ashcroft | Morrison & Foerster (mofo.com) for further information.
The team at Morrison Foerster works alongside the firm’s Berlin office to provide technology providers and customers with a strong UK and pan-European offering, especially regarding digital, regulatory and compliance work. The group also undertakes mandates involving cutting-edge projects with new and emerging technologies; for example, creating digital marketplaces. Technology-related corporate and finance deals are also within the group’s capabilities, as well as contentious mandates. Clean technology is a passionate of the firm, and it therefore assists clients with reducing their carbon footprint. Alistair Maughan is co-chair of the firm’s global technology transactions group and also heads up the European TMT Practice; he focuses on commercial contracts and technology projects, including outsourcing transactions, commercial licensing issues and delivery models. Associates Mercedes Samavi and Sana Ashcroft are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Finance > Debt capital markets
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Employment > Employers