Polly Ehrman > Morrison Foerster > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Morrison Foerster Offices
52 Lime Street
- Go to...
Please see Polly Ehrman | Morrison & Foerster (mofo.com) for further information.
Morrison Foerster has ‘a very strong team of product specialists focused in the corporate equity derivatives business‘, and clients note that the firm is ‘helpful in deal structuring for new product innovation‘. The derivatives group is led by Vladimir Maly, who is qualified in both New York and English law, and is a key adviser on cross-border matters. Maly, who is ‘very commercial and understands the current themes of the market well‘, and corporate finance partner Jeremy Jennings-Mares, assist numerous international banks with matters derivatives matters relating to financial regulatory reform, including MiFID 2/MiFIR and Basel III. Polly Ehrman, who is ‘really easy to work with, command sgood technical knowledge and negotiates fluidly‘, handles strategic equity-linked transactions, structured transactions relating to emerging markets and matters concerning derivatives-related regulation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Finance > Debt capital markets
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Employment > Employers