Andrew Boyd > Morrison Foerster > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Morrison Foerster Offices
52 Lime Street
- Go to...
Please see Andrew Boyd | Morrison & Foerster (mofo.com) for further information.
Fielding a highly regarded bench of London partners who work closely with the firm’s international offices, Morrison Foerster‘s wide-ranging tech and venture capital expertise ensures that the team is sought out by numerous established corporates and deal sponsors. Singled out for his wealth of expertise, the ‘fantastic’ Andrew Boyd is particularly well-versed in tech, food, and financial sector matters, working with an assortment of household names on major strategic deals. Gary Brown draws similarly superlative praise, especially when it comes to cross-border tech M&A and private equity-driven investment transactions. The seasoned Dan Coppel focuses on tech, manufacturing, and energy mandates, while Amit Kataria is recommended for his sundry capabilities in multi-jurisdictional deals. Simon Arlington notably handles biotech and pharmaceutical M&A, while Stuart Alford works with a global portfolio of tech entities.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Finance > Debt capital markets
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Employment > Employers