Kate Habershon > Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP Offices
5-10 ST PAUL'S CHURCHYARD
- Go to...
Kate Habershon is a partner who advises corporations and funds on corporate taxation. Her focuses include tax and structuring issues related to international tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, private equity, executive compensation, internal group restructurings, capital markets and banking. She also advices on stamp taxes and VAT.
Trained Freshfields; qualified 1994; partner 2007.
College of Law of England and Wales, London, 1991, LSF; University of Oxford, 1990, BA.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP‘s team draws on the firm’s global reach to advise multi-national clients on the spectrum of transactional and tax structuring work. Department head Kate Habershon focuses on M&A, international structuring, corporate finance, private equity and executive compensation. In 2018, real estate tax expert Paul Beausang left the team to join Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Asset based lending
- Finance > Emerging markets
- Finance > Structured products and securitisation
- Finance > Debt capital markets
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime
- Dispute resolution > Competition litigation
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Human resources > Employment: employers
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Human resources > Immigration