Nicholas Holland > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Nick is a partner, he focuses his practice on international contentious trusts and estates and acts primarily for wealthy families, individuals, institutional trustees, protectors and enforcers in disputes involving offshore trusts. Nick is also often involved in non-contentious international private wealth matters where he brings his extensive knowledge of offshore trusts and jurisdictions as well as potentially litigious outcomes to bear on the difficulties faced by international wealthy families.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/holland-nicholas/
Cayman National Cultural Foundation, director
University College London, Denys Holland Scholarship Committee
University of Toronto, BA, (Hons), 1993
University of Toronto Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Laws, 1996
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP has particular expertise in disputes involving offshore trusts and the laws of the Cayman and British Virgin Islands as practice co-head Ziva Robertson is qualified in both jurisdictions, while Nicholas Holland is also qualified in the Cayman Islands. The group also works with Canadian intermediaries and families and has been involved in some of the most high-profile Canadian trusts disputes. The practice represents multibillion-dollar net-worth clients, structures and fiduciaries, both in the UK and globally. Lynsey McIntyre is in demand for her cross-border offshore trusts expertise, and often attracts Jersey, Guernsey and other overseas-based clients.
- Leading individuals - London > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Contentious trusts and probate - London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employers