Laurence Rogers > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Real Estate Finance
Laurence is a partner, he focuses his practice on all aspects of real estate finance. He is highly experienced in investment and development transactions as well as syndicated and bilateral deals. He has acted for a range of borrowers and lenders, both senior, mezzanine and equity. Laurence handles all real estate finance aspects of origination and refinancing as well as the real estate finance aspects of restructuring. He advises on all major property asset classes and across a number of sectors including healthcare, hotel and leisure, commercial, retail and student accommodation.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/rogers-laurence/
London College of Law, LPC, 1996
University of Southampton, Law, 1994
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP‘s team is led by Laurence Rogers, who is highly experienced in investment and development finance and has handled mandates involving jurisdictions across Europe, Africa and the US. He has expertise in a variety of asset classes, including offices, hotels, warehouses, student accommodation and retail outlets. A large proportion of the team’s client base is made up of debt funds and overseas investors.
- Hall of Fame - London > Real estate > Property finance
- Leading individuals - London > Real estate > Property finance
- Property finance - London > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employers