Ms Sharon Lamb > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Ms Sharon Lamb
Sharon is a partner, she focuses her practice on health care transactions, investments and projects, as well as comprehensive health care and life sciences regulatory advice. She has advised private and public health care and life sciences clients for more than 17 years. Sharon advises on global transactional mandates, including mergers and acquisitions, complex digital health and data privacy issues, accountable care systems, health care and life sciences tariff, reimbursement and pricing systems, patient choice and access to services, hospital developments and contractual and joint venture arrangements. Sharon also provides strategic and commercial support to UK and international clients on UK health transactions and investments, contracting with NHS bodies and on health regulatory matters including digital health, medtech and life sciences. Sharon is widely recognized for her expertise on regulatory, funding and contracting matters.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/lamb-sharon/
Sharon is senior associate fellow of the Nuffield Trust
University of Cape Town, LLB, 1995
University of Cape Town, BComm, 1992
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP‘s healthcare practice predominately advises private healthcare providers and leading medical manufacturers and suppliers on M&A, joint ventures, private equity deals, financing mandates, corporate and regulatory matters, and entry into international healthcare markets. Hamid Yunis chairs the London office and has been instrumental in growing the healthcare practice; he is particularly well known for his work in public-private partnerships and major global healthcare transactions. Sharon Lamb has a wealth of expertise in regulatory matters, hospital developments, and contractual and joint venture arrangements. Associate David Gibson is also recommended for commercial healthcare.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – mid-tier – up to £250m
- Finance > Structured products and securitisation
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property finance
- Human resources > Employment: employers