Lynsey McIntyre > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Lynsey is a partner, she focuses her practice on litigation, including contentious trusts and estates, commercial and property disputes. She has experience dealing with cross-border disputes in relation to offshore trusts.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/mcintyre-lynsey/
London Solicitors Litigation Association
University of Law London, ACTAPs course, 2014 to 2016
College of Law Chester, 2000
Warwick University, LLB, Honours, 1998
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP has particular expertise in disputes involving offshore trusts and the laws of the Cayman and British Virgin Islands as practice co-head Ziva Robertson is qualified in both jurisdictions, while Nicholas Holland is also qualified in the Cayman Islands. The group also works with Canadian intermediaries and families and has been involved in some of the most high-profile Canadian trusts disputes. The practice represents multibillion-dollar net-worth clients, structures and fiduciaries, both in the UK and globally. Lynsey McIntyre is in demand for her cross-border offshore trusts expertise, and often attracts Jersey, Guernsey and other overseas-based clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employers