Lynsey McIntyre > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Lynsey is a partner, she focuses her practice on litigation, including contentious trusts and estates, commercial and property disputes. She has experience dealing with cross-border disputes in relation to offshore trusts.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/mcintyre-lynsey/
London Solicitors Litigation Association
University of Law London, ACTAPs course, 2014 to 2016
College of Law Chester, 2000
Warwick University, LLB, Honours, 1998
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP advises on multiple aspects of private wealth disputes and dispute avoidance in the UK and offshore. It has a dedicated private client team that covers the full range of contentious issues from trusts and estates through to wills and probate. The team is a cohesive structure that comprises three units dealing with contentious trusts and estates; wealth planning and international tax. Its client base is primarily very wealthy individuals and families as well as trustees and trust companies situated around the world. The group has significant expertise in offshore trusts in particular the Cayman and British Virgin Islands through Ziva Robertson and Nicholas Holland. Lynsey McIntyre is regularly instructed in complex cross-border matters frequently advising on matters involving the Channel Islands.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – mid-tier – up to £250m
- Finance > Structured products and securitisation
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property finance
- Human resources > Employment: employers