Lisa O’Neill > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corproate & Commercial
Lisa is a partner, she advises companies on a wide range of corporate and energy transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, takeovers, joint ventures, re-organisations and commercial contracts. Lisa’s clients include major international and independent oil and gas companies, mining groups, corporates, infrastructure funds, financial institutions and private equity funds.
Lisa O’Neill has been named “Best in M&A” at the 2019 Europe Women in Business Law Awards, hosted by Euromoney Legal Media Group. She has also recently been shortlisted with her team by Legal Week in the M&A Team of the Year (Large Deal) category of the British Legal Awards.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/oneill-lisa/
Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales.
University of East Anglia (LLB (Hons)); University of British Columbia (LLB (Hons)).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – mid-tier – up to £250m
- Finance > Structured products and securitisation
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property finance
- Human resources > Employment: employers