Sarah Gabbai > McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP Offices
- Go to...
Sarah is an associate, she focuses her practice on corporate tax and has a wealth of experience advising clients across a full range of UK and international tax matters. Her areas of specialty include tax structuring and advisory matters for multinational technology, health care and life sciences groups, as well as tax aspects of private equity transactions, M&A, leveraged finance, group reorganizations, private funds, debt capital markets and debt restructurings.
Visit our website for more: https://www.mwe.com/people/gabbai-sarah/
Prior to joining McDermott, Sarah was a senior associate at another US law firm, and has also previously worked at a Big4 accountancy firm. She has written articles on particular topics for various publications, including Tax Journal, International Tax Review, Tax Notes, Westlaw and British Tax Review.
University of London, LLM, Taxation, 2007
College of Law, London, LPC, 2002
College of Law, London, CPE, 2001
University of Cambridge, MA, 2000
McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP advises corporates, financial services organisations and high-net-worth individuals on the tax aspects of M&A, fund formation, banking and real estate transactions, as well as contentious tax issues. Practice head James Ross is experienced in commercial tax and restructuring issues, as well as transfer pricing and international tax. Associate Sarah Gabbai focuses on corporate tax and has a wealth of experience advising clients on a full range of UK and international tax matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Public sector > Healthcare
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employers