Ms Tiffany Moseley > Loeb & Loeb LLP > Washington DC, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
901 NEW YORK AVENUE NW
SUITE 300 EAST
WASHINGTON, DC 20001
- Go to...
Ms Tiffany Moseley
Tiff Moseley is a former federal prosecutor with nearly 20 years of experience representing both private- and public-sector clients in corporate investigations, criminal enforcement matters and complex commercial litigation. Her practice focuses on managing significant cross-border litigation, investigations and compliance solutions for clients in the life science industry, and developing sophisticated and efficient litigation strategies for public-sector clients facing challenges due to local laws and regulations.
Tiff enjoys working closely with clients to understand their business mechanics and objectives in order to advise on the unique litigation, regulatory and compliance risks they face. She has particular interest in and experience evaluating, creating and implementing compliance programs to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies mitigate cross-border risks related to anti-corruption laws and trade sanction regulations. She is also adept at developing solutions to cross-border data privacy challenges and global cyber-related litigation risks.
In her public-sector practice, she currently represents the state of Delaware in an original jurisdiction proceeding before the U.S. Supreme Court over interpretation of unclaimed property laws. She has also represented the Port of the City of Los Angeles in high-profile litigation matters.
Tiff has appeared before the Department of Justice, U.S. Attorneys’ offices, the U.S. Commerce Department and the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control, among other federal and state regulators and courts. She was previously an assistant United States attorney for the Southern District of California, where she investigated and prosecuted federal criminal cases involving fraud, immigration offenses, narcotics trafficking and other import/export border-related crimes.
University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
University of California at Berkeley, B.A., with honors
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense