Ms Tiffany Moseley > Loeb & Loeb LLP > Washington DC, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
901 NEW YORK AVENUE NW
SUITE 300 EAST
WASHINGTON, DC 20001
- Go to...
Ms Tiffany Moseley
Tiff Moseley is a former federal prosecutor with nearly 20 years of experience representing both private- and public-sector clients in corporate investigations, criminal enforcement matters and complex commercial litigation. Her practice focuses on managing significant cross-border litigation, investigations and compliance solutions for clients in the life science industry, and developing sophisticated and efficient litigation strategies for public-sector clients facing challenges due to local laws and regulations.
Tiff enjoys working closely with clients to understand their business mechanics and objectives in order to advise on the unique litigation, regulatory and compliance risks they face. She has particular interest in and experience evaluating, creating and implementing compliance programs to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies mitigate cross-border risks related to anti-corruption laws and trade sanction regulations. She is also adept at developing solutions to cross-border data privacy challenges and global cyber-related litigation risks.
In her public-sector practice, she currently represents the state of Delaware in an original jurisdiction proceeding before the U.S. Supreme Court over interpretation of unclaimed property laws. She has also represented the Port of the City of Los Angeles in high-profile litigation matters.
Tiff has appeared before the Department of Justice, U.S. Attorneys’ offices, the U.S. Commerce Department and the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control, among other federal and state regulators and courts. She was previously an assistant United States attorney for the Southern District of California, where she investigated and prosecuted federal criminal cases involving fraud, immigration offenses, narcotics trafficking and other import/export border-related crimes.
University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
University of California at Berkeley, B.A., with honors
Loeb & Loeb LLP has built a solid white-collar criminal defense practice, representing corporates and individuals in criminal cases, regulatory enforcement, internal investigations, trials and appeals. Areas of expertise include securities, accounting and healthcare fraud, and FCPA ad money laundering, as well as environmental crimes. The group particularly stands out for handling public corruption cases, with experience defending union bosses and elected officials at state level. The department is jointly led by Chicago’s Jeremy Margolis and Jay Musoff in New York. In Chicago, Joseph Duffy is a seasoned trial lawyer, while Tiffany Moseley in Washington DC is noted for internal and government investigations, as well as coordinating cross-border litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense