Mr Paul Swanson > Loeb & Loeb LLP > Los Angeles, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
10100 SANTA MONICA BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067
- Go to...
Mr Paul Swanson
Partner and Chair, Entertainment Finance
Paul Swanson focuses his law practice on diversified corporate, intellectual property and entertainment-related financing transactions.
Chair of the firm’s Entertainment Finance Practice, Paul negotiates complex financings for the production and distribution of a wide range of media, including motion pictures, television programs, video games and digital content. He represents leading financial institutions, investment banks, independent production companies, producers and others in structuring and administering multi-tranche debt and equity credit facilities, co-productions, co-financings, single-project production loans, and other financings. He has also participated in multibillion-dollar media merger and acquisition and securitization transactions and advises clients on an array of bankruptcy and restructuring matters.
With a strong background in copyright and entertainment-industry specific issues, Paul also regularly advises his clients in connection with video game, visual effects, motion capture, digital media, software and technology licensing transactions as well as marketing, sponsorship and merchandising agreements.
University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
St. John’s University, B.A., magna cum laude
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense