Mr David Grace > Loeb & Loeb LLP > Los Angeles, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
10100 SANTA MONICA BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067
- Go to...
Mr David Grace
Advanced Media and Technology
On the transactional side of his practice, Dave assists clients with the acquisition, development and licensing of brands, intellectual property and entertainment rights. He provides strategic counseling with respect to domestic and international intellectual property protection, supervises the prosecution of domestic and foreign trademark applications, and audits and manages intellectual property portfolios. He negotiates significant trademark, endorsement, copyright and entertainment agreements; provides strategic advice with respect to internet, advertising, packaging, privacy and risk management issues; and helps clients close their corporate and other acquisitions involving intellectual property and entertainment rights.
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
George Mason University, B.S., With Highest Distinction
United States > Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
Representing such major entertainers as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Loretta Lynne, Carrie Underwood and Tenacious D, as well as luxury brands such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor, the intellectual property protection group at Loeb & Loeb LLP safeguards and manages the trademarks of clients, counseling on engagement of influencers and the leveraging of assets through cutting-edge marketing, advertising and media platforms. The team is headed in Los Angeles by Melanie Howard, who provides brand guidance on acquisition, licensing and exploitation to clients in the media, tech, automotive, retail, fashion and financial services sectors. The group is supported in Los Angeles by trademark dispute resolution expert David Grace and Jorge Arciniega, who arrived from McDermott Will & Emery LLP in February 2021 and specializes in sponsorship and celebrity endorsements, and in Nashville, Tennessee by new partner Bess Morgan, promoted January 2022, whose expertise includes assisting clients with IP-related advertising matters.
- Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing) - United States > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense