Mr Kenneth Freeman > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Kenneth Freeman
Ken Freeman represents financial institutions and other lenders in a wide variety of syndicated and single-lender real estate financings, including construction, acquisition, mezzanine and long-term loans. He also has extensive experience with restructurings and unsecured credit financings.
Although representing lenders is his primary focus, his practice extends to a wide variety of other real estate transactions, including buying and selling of office and multi-family properties, the leasing of office, industrial and retail properties and property management issues.
Having worked on some of New York’s most high-profile real estate deals, Ken is well-regarded as a thought leader in real estate financing. Clients appreciate Ken’s collaborative approach, and he works with both lenders and borrowers on highly complicated financial structures in order to find solutions quickly and move deals forward.
Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
Alfred University, B.A., With Honors
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense