Mr Marc Chamlin > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Marc Chamlin
New York University School of Law, J.D.
Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, A.B., magna cum laude
Scott Edel in Los Angeles heads the bi-coastal entertainment practice at Loeb & Loeb LLP, which advises on all sides of production, financing, and distribution deals in the film, television, and digital content sectors. The firm also has significant experience in the music industry; LA-based John Frankenheimer leads a team with established expertise acting for labels, talent, and in the live music and events space. On the east coast, key names include television practice chair Marc Chamlin, whose client list includes high-profile networks, talent, and production companies. Stefan Schick and Carol Kaplan, both of whom operate from the New York office, have notable expertise in the live theatre area, advising on licensing adaptations for the stage, financing, and related IP issues. In 2019 Andrew Kramer and entertainment finance specialist Paul Swanson joined the LA office from Global Entertainment Strategies and Irell & Manella LLP respectively, while music specialist Derek Crownover joined the firm’s Nashville office from Dickinson Wright PLLC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense