Ms Jessica Lee > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Ms Jessica Lee
Advanced Media and Technology
Partner and Co-Chair, Privacy, Security & Data Innovations
Jessica Lee helps companies in the U.S. and around the world launch, market and monetize their digital products and content. She advises on everything from interest-based and addressable advertising, data analytics, location-based tracking, smart devices and wearables, to the use of emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, VR and AR, and facial recognition.
Jessica has assisted dozens of organizations design their privacy programs and operationalize U.S. and international privacy and data security requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), HIPAA, the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and, more recently, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Jessica has deep experience advising companies in the adtech, e-commerce, and entertainment space, as well as clients in more heavily regulated sectors, such as healthcare and financial services. Jessica has a deep understanding of her clients’ business interest and needs, and clients value her practical and efficient approach to counseling.
Named one of Crain’s Notable Women in Law for 2019, Jessica is routinely called upon to speak on the privacy and cybersecurity concerns in advertising, media, adtech, and health tech. She recently testified before the California Senate Judiciary Committee on the impacts of privacy regulation on the business community.
Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
Columbia University, B.A.
United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
At Loeb & Loeb LLP in New York, James Taylor acts as head of the advanced media and technology practice, which comprises the privacy, security and data innovations group. The team is co-led by Jessica Lee and recent addition Tanya Forsheit, who joined in September 2021 from Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC and is based in Los Angeles. Lee oversees clients launching, marketing and monetizing their digital products and content. Forsheit is a privacy and data security lawyer with longstanding experience in interest-based advertising, privacy policies, mobile apps, cloud computing, smart devices, and data analytics.
- Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection) - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense