Ms Jessica Lee > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Ms Jessica Lee
Advanced Media & Technology
Co-Chair, Privacy, Security & Data Innovations
Jessica Lee helps companies in the U.S. and around the world launch, market and monetize their digital products and content. She advises on everything from interest-based and addressable advertising, data analytics, location-based tracking, smart devices and wearables, to the use of emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, VR and AR, and facial recognition.
Jessica has assisted dozens of organizations design their privacy programs and operationalize U.S. and international privacy and data security requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), HIPAA, the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and, more recently, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Jessica has deep experience advising companies in the adtech, e-commerce, and entertainment space, as well as clients in more heavily regulated sectors, such as healthcare and financial services. Jessica has a deep understanding of her clients’ business interest and needs, and clients value her practical and efficient approach to counseling.
Named one of Crain’s Notable Women in Law for 2019, Jessica is routinely called upon to speak on the privacy and cybersecurity concerns in advertising, media, adtech, and health tech. She recently testified before the California Senate Judiciary Committee on the impacts of privacy regulation on the business community.
Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
Columbia University, B.A.
United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
Loeb & Loeb LLP‘s predominantly New York-based privacy, security and data innovations practice is a team to note for regulatory compliance and transactional advice, particularly in the media and entertainment sector. The key figures in the practice group are Ieuan Jolly, who handles privacy compliance, cybersecurity issues and data-driven transactions; Jessica Lee, a name to note for data monetization; media and advertising specialist James Taylor; and Chicago-based Robert Newman, who has broad-base expertise in privacy, marketing, e-commerce, and intellectual property.
- Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection) - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense