Mr Roger Arar > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Roger Arar
Deputy Chair, Entertainment
Roger Arar focuses his goal-oriented practice on film and television development, finance, production, distribution and talent. He provides strategic counsel to television networks, film and television production companies, independent studios and distribution companies, as well as individual producers, actors, writers, directors and investors.
He is passionate about structuring deals for his clients that maximize results. Roger takes a thoughtful and efficient approach to transactions involving development and production/co-production, finance and distribution, network license agreements, bank financing, copyright issues, private equity film investments, rights acquisitions, and talent engagements, as well as advising on insurance, guild and union matters.
Roger works with clients in traditional and new media to optimize multiple platform exploitation opportunities and anticipate new technologies. In addition, he has a fresh take on standard contracts, often revisiting arcane legal language to achieve a more streamlined documentation approach.
Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
Yale University, B.A., magna cum laude
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense