Mr Kenneth Adler > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Kenneth Adler
Chair, Technology & Sourcing
Kenneth Adler specializes in complex global and domestic outsourcing and technology transactions. With over 30 years of experience, his practice includes drafting and negotiating all types of outsourcing and technology agreements, including business process and information technology outsourcings. He has significant experience addressing the creation of, and strategies relating to, cloud computing, multi-sourced environments, as well as renegotiation and termination of existing outsourcing and IT related agreements.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Union College, Computer Science, B.S., cum laude
Lawyer Rankings(Leading lawyers)
Loeb & Loeb LLP’s ‘smart and accommodating‘ practice group handles outsourcing matters in various industry sectors, including the healthcare, education, retail and software sectors. New York-based practice head Kenneth A. Adler and Chicago-based Alison Pollock Schwartz advised Northwell Health on the renegotiation and restructuring of legacy IT outsourcing engagements, while New York-based Akiba Stern and Washington DC-based Neil Lefkowitz assisted Claremont Graduate University with an outsourced program management agreement with Noodle Partners, which aims to provide an online degree program in information security. Similarly, the team advised the education services provider Evidence in Motion on an outsourced program management agreement with Baylor University for a physical therapy education program. Also in 2018, the Chicago office welcomed Brian L. Heidelberger, Robert H. Newman and Monique N. Bhargava, all of whom joined from Winston & Strawn LLP. New York-based associate Benjamin B. Kabak is another name to note.
- Leading lawyers - United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Outsourcing - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (Fortune 1000 private foundations, and national trade associations and charities)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: litigation
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Real estate > Real estate
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious