Mr Kenneth Adler > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Kenneth Adler
Partner and Chair, Technology & Sourcing
Kenneth Adler specializes in complex global and domestic outsourcing and technology transactions. With over 30 years of experience, his practice includes drafting and negotiating all types of outsourcing and technology agreements, including business process and information technology outsourcings. He has significant experience addressing the creation of, and strategies relating to, cloud computing, multi-sourced environments, as well as renegotiation and termination of existing outsourcing and IT related agreements.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Union College, Computer Science, B.S., cum laude
Lawyer Rankings(Leading lawyers)
Led by Kenneth Adler out of the New York office, Loeb & Loeb LLP‘s outsourcing team is active in work brought by global clients from a range of sectors including retail, property management, financial services, and consumer goods. In addition to assisting with traditional business process outsourcing, the group is also strong in handling IT outsourcing work, such as software-as-a-service transactions. Akiba Stern is very experienced in advising financial services companies on outsourcing deals. Other key attorneys include Chicago-based Alison Pollock Schwartz and New York-based associate Benjamin Kabak.
- Leading lawyers - United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Outsourcing - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense