Mr David Mallen > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr David Mallen
Advanced Media and Technology
Partner and Co-Chair, Advertising Disputes; Chair, Retail & Consumer Brands
David has particular experience providing legal guidance on the advertising of information technology, telecommunication services, food and beverages, consumer household products, OTC drugs, dietary supplements and financial services. Additionally, he counsels clients on advertising, regulatory and privacy issues in social media and mobile platforms, including influencer marketing. He also has deep knowledge of matters involving sophisticated product testing, consumer surveys, and “green” claims in advertising and marketing.
Albany Law School, J.D.
Cornell University, B.S.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading lawyers)
Loeb & Loeb LLP has an all-round approach to advertising and marketing, offering assistance during the development, approval and defense of advertising and marketing content, with an emphasis on regulatory matters. David Mallen in New York and Thomas Jirgal in Chicago are the key names in the department; both act as co-chairs and worked as deputy directors at the National Advertising Division and have therefore significant expertise in claims before the NAD, including comparative, environmental, pricing and performance claims, among others. Chicago’s Brian Heidelberger heads the advertising, marketing and promotions group and is known for his activity representing brands and agencies in the marketing of their products and services.
- Leading lawyers - United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Advertising and marketing: litigation - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense