Mr Lloyd Rothenberg > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Lloyd Rothenberg
Capital Markets and Corporate
Deputy Chair, Capital Markets and Corporate
Lloyd Rothenberg works with early-stage growth and more mature companies — primarily in the evolving areas of technology, media, marketing and advertising — to help these businesses succeed through mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and equity financings, joint ventures, and other strategic transactions.
New York University School of Law, LL.M.
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.
Loeb & Loeb LLP’s M&A team is active in cross-border and cross-industry transactions, leveraging the strengths of the firm’s media and entertainment, technology, advertising, healthcare, energy, sports and financial services practices to provide full legal support to public and private company clients irrespective of industry sector. Mitchell Nussbaum in New York co-chairs the capital markets and corporate group, and specializes in advising growth companies and underwriting banks on IPOs, follow-on public offerings, PIPE deals and other securities transactions. Los Angeles-based Arash Khalili jointly leads the team alongside Nussbaum; Khalili is particularly standout in the media and entertainment sector, advising on brand monetization and disputes in addition to M&A, investment deals and financing transactions. Deputy chair Steven Hurdle (also in Los Angeles) is a key contact for digital media tech start-ups and their founders and investors. Also recommended is Lloyd Rothenberg in New York, who advises both early-stage growth companies and more mature companies in the technology, media, marketing and advertising sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense