Susanne Decker > Latham & Watkins LLP > Frankfurt, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Latham & Watkins LLP Offices
60323 FRANKFURT AM MAIN
- Go to...
Counsel, Money Laundering Commissioner - Germany
Susanne Decker advises international private equity firms and their portfolio companies on multifaceted, cross-border M&A transactions.
Ms. Decker draws on more than two decades of experience at the forefront of high-profile mergers and acquisitions in Germany and Europe to advise clients on both the buy- and sell-sides. She regularly navigates nuanced deal structures in the M&A space, which are optimized from a tax perspective. Ms. Decker is particularly adept at counseling on management incentive programmes in connection with private equity transactions by combining strong negotiating skills and an ability to distill complex structures.
She also provides ongoing corporate law advice to companies, including portfolio companies of private equity firms. Additionally, she advises on complicated restructurings of groups of companies.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Capital markets > Equity capital markets
- Banking and finance > Lending and borrowing
- Restructuring and insolvency > Restructuring
- Private equity > Transactions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Capital markets > Debt capital markets
- Banking and finance > Financial services: regulatory
- Banking and finance > Fintech
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: large deals (€500m+)
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Dispute resolution > Arbitration (including international arbitration)
- Dispute resolution > Financial services: litigation
- Compliance > Compliance
- Industry focus > Energy
- Compliance > Internal investigations
- Banking and finance > Real estate finance
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation