Henning C Schneider > Latham & Watkins LLP > Hamburg, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Latham & Watkins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Henning C Schneider
Dr. Henning C. Schneider serves as Co-Chair of one of the firm’s Global Industry Groups (Healthcare/Life Sciences) and served for several years as the Chair of the firm’s Corporate Department in Germany. He draws on 25 years of experience to help German and international clients navigate complex M&A/PE transactions and corporate matters.
Dr. Schneider advises major corporates and PE firms across industries, including life sciences, healthcare, financial services, and real estate, on major public and private M&A/PE transactions, as well as on stock corporation law.
Based on his work on multi-billion Euro signature deals, Dr. Schneider has earned a reputation with clients as a skillful innovator, balancing both legal and commercial needs.
Leading legal publications, including Financial Times, JUVE, Chambers, and Handelsblatt repeatedly rank Dr. Schneider as a leading lawyer in both general M&A/PE and healthcare/life sciences.
He writes regularly on legal topics and has authored several legal handbooks, including a handbook on corporate law Münchener Handbuch Gesellschaftsrecht 2019, 5th edition, Grabitz/Hilf, Law of the European Union 2019, 68th edition.
Dr. Schneider member of several boards, e.g. Chair of the American Chamber of Commerce, North Germany. He is an alumnus of the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes and a Knight of the Order of St. John.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Capital markets > Equity capital markets
- Banking and finance > Lending and borrowing
- Restructuring and insolvency > Restructuring
- Private equity > Transactions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Capital markets > Debt capital markets
- Banking and finance > Financial services: regulatory
- Banking and finance > Fintech
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: large deals (€500m+)
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Dispute resolution > Arbitration (including international arbitration)
- Dispute resolution > Financial services: litigation
- Compliance > Compliance
- Industry focus > Energy
- Compliance > Internal investigations
- Banking and finance > Real estate finance
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation