Tobias Klass > Latham & Watkins LLP > Hamburg, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Latham & Watkins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Dr. Tobias Klass is a partner in the Hamburg office. He represents major and medium-sized German and international corporations and funds in domestic and cross-border transactions. Mr. Klass focuses his practice on the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions and on international tax structuring. His areas of expertise include restructurings and, in particular for real estate investors, complex tax structures for inbound private equity sponsors, as well as real estate investment funds with a focus on cross-border transactions for international clients.
Mr. Klass is a certified tax lawyer and frequently lectures on current corporate and international tax issues. In addition, he is the author of many articles on corporate and international taxation published in national and international legal magazines.
Mr. Klass is a member of the Hamburg Bar Association, the Hamburg Chamber of Certified Tax Advisors, and the International Fiscal Association.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Capital markets > Equity capital markets
- Banking and finance > Lending and borrowing
- Restructuring and insolvency > Restructuring
- Private equity > Transactions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Capital markets > Debt capital markets
- Banking and finance > Financial services: regulatory
- Banking and finance > Fintech
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: large deals (€500m+)
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Dispute resolution > Arbitration (including international arbitration)
- Dispute resolution > Financial services: litigation
- Compliance > Compliance
- Industry focus > Energy
- Compliance > Internal investigations
- Banking and finance > Real estate finance
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation