Mr Christopher Locke > Katten > Washington DC, United States > Lawyer Profile
2900 K STREET NW
NORTH TOWER, SUITE 200
WASHINGTON, DC 20007-5118
- Go to...
Mr Christopher Locke
Christopher M. Locke is a health care transactional attorney. He represents health care industry clients, including hospitals, management companies, physician practices, medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private placements, employment agreements, equity incentive plans and commercial agreements.
Chris counsels health care industry clients with respect to issues involving Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse, anti-kickback, physician self-referral, general corporate, securities and employment laws.
Chris also serves as outside general counsel to many of the firm’s clients, including medical practices and hospital systems, and guides such clients’ management and boards of directors with respect to a wide range of issues.
A former special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Chris also represents health care and other companies in governmental investigations.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Finance > Structured finance: securitization
- M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Real estate > Real estate
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional
- Investment fund formation and management > Alternative/hedge funds
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation - defense
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: litigation
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Dispute resolution > Financial services litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Industry focus > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Industry focus > Healthcare: service providers
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Private equity buyouts
- Private equity buyouts
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Finance > Financial services regulation