Shogo Asaji > Jones Day > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Jones Day Offices
The Okura Prestige Tower
2-10-4 Toranomon, Minato-ku
- Go to...
Intellectual Property, Global Disputes, Technology
For more information, visit https://www.jonesday.com/en/lawyers/a/shogo-asaji?tab=overview
The Jones Day Tokyo office functions as a key part of the firms wider global IP practice. Headed by leads Maxwell Fox and Michiru Takahashi, the practice handles inbound and outbound matters. The offering is particularly experienced within the life sciences industries for both international and Japan-based clients. On the outbound side, Fox leads and is supported by Shogo Asaji on litigation, post-grant proceedings, patent licensing and negotiations. The domestic practice led by Takahashi which maintains a strong trademark practice for global companies such as Dell and Sunkist in trade mark protection, anti-counterfeiting, infringements, and litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures
- Intellectual property: International firms and joint ventures
- Projects and energy: International firms and joint ventures
- Tax: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures