Ms Hagit M. Elul > Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP Offices
ONE BATTERY PARK PLAZA
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10004-1482
- Go to...
Ms Hagit M. Elul
Hagit Muriel Elul is a New York-based partner practicing in the fields of business dispute resolution. She handles high-stakes cross-border litigation and international arbitration involving energy, pharmaceutical, intellectual property, construction and professional services. Her clients are based globally in Europe, Asia and Latin America among other places.
Hagit has represented clients in federal and state courts across the United States and in international arbitrations across the world. Her experience handling business disputes has earned her recognition in multiple publications as a leading practitioner of commercial dispute resolution.
Hagit sits as an arbitrator regularly and frequently writes and lectures on topics related to international business disputes. She is chair of the Arbitration Committee of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) and a founding Board Member of the New York International Arbitration Center.
Columbia University, School of Law, J.D., 1999, cum laude
University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1994, with Honors
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Antitrust > Cartel
- Tax > International tax
- International Trade > International trade
- Antitrust > Merger control
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: consumer products (including tobacco)
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense