Mr Charles Samuelson > Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP Offices
ONE BATTERY PARK PLAZA
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10004-1482
- Go to...
Mr Charles Samuelson
Corporate/Mergers and Acquisition.
Corporate and securities practice focused on public and private mergers and acquisitions (including proxy contests and “going private” transactions) and other business combinations, as well as debt and equity financings (public and private).
Partner at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP since 2006.
Faculty Member of “Going Private” Seminar, Association of the Bar of the City of New York; Member, American Bar Association – Section of Business Law; Member, New York State Bar Association.
Williams College, B.A., 1990 Cornell Law School, J.D., 1996.
The New York-based Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP is extremely active in terms of SPAC transactions and also handles an array of deals in the technology, electronic vehicle, leisure, financial services and entertainment sectors. Practice chair Charles Samuelson is well-versed in public and private M&A, going-private deals and joint ventures in addition to debt and equity financings; he operates from New York and oversees a team which a particular tenacity for cross-border deals, having been particularly active in the Asia-Pacific region of late.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Antitrust > Cartel
- Tax > International tax
- International Trade > International trade
- Antitrust > Merger control
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: consumer products (including tobacco)
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense