Mr Steven Chung > Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP > Washington DC, United States > Lawyer Profile
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP Offices
1775 I STREET, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20006-2401
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Mr Steven Chung
Corporate and Finance Groups.
Aviation, Equipment Finance, Satellite/Telecoms, Banking and Financial Services, International, Joint Ventures and Other Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP (1999-2010) Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP (2010-present).
Conversational proficiency in Korean and Spanish.
Member, New York State Bar Association; Member, District of Columbia Bar Association.
Georgetown University, B.A., 1996 magna cum laude, with Honors in American Government, Phi Beta Kappa New York University School of Law, J.D., 1999.
United States > Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance(Leading lawyers)
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP houses experts in both asset-backed security deals and enhanced equipment trust certificate transactions. Co-chairing the aviation finance group are Steven Chung in Washington DC, who specializes in aircraft and other structured equipment financings; and senior counsel John Hoyns, who has longstanding aviation industry experience. In the Miami office, Mark Denham‘s expertise includes aircraft leases and loans, pre-delivery payment financings, warehouse facilities and securitizations. Also integral to the group are aviation finance experts Andrew Fowler and Terry Sanders, along with commercial aircraft finance-focused senior associates Sean Murphy Murphy and DC-based Cynthia Liu. In 2021, aviation finance specialist Thomas Healey joined the DC office from Katten. All named attorneys are based in New York, unless otherwise stated.
- Leading lawyers - United States > Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Transport: aviation and air travel - finance - United States > Industry focus
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Antitrust > Cartel
- Tax > International tax
- International Trade > International trade
- Antitrust > Merger control
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: consumer products (including tobacco)
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense