Janice Sharry > Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. > Dallas, United States > Lawyer Profile
Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. Offices
2323 VICTORY AVENUE
DALLAS, TX 75219-7673
- Go to...
Energy, Power and Natural Resources; Capital Markets and Securities; Corporate Governance; Mergers and Acquisitions; Corporate Strategic M&A; Shareholder Activism; Project Finance and Development; Public Finance and Development; Public Transactions; Energy Investment Funds and MLPS; Investment Management
Jan Sharry has been recognized as a leading corporate securities and mergers and acquisitions lawyer. Over the course of her distinguished career, Jan has served as a trusted advisor to numerous corporations (public and privately held) and private equity firms navigating complex multi-national transactions and capital raises. For more than 35 years, her straightforward, common sense approach to difficult negotiations and legal issues has provided executives and their boards with creative and workable solutions aimed at achieving timely, cost-effective results.
University Dedman School of Law, 1977, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Research Editor, Southwestern Law Journal
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Industry focus > Energy litigation: oil and gas
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional