Tom Harris > Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. > Dallas, United States > Lawyer Profile
Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. Offices
2323 VICTORY AVENUE
DALLAS, TX 75219-7673
- Go to...
Mergers and Acquisitions; Investment Management; Corporate Governance; Corporate Strategic M&A; Capital Markets and Securities; Joint Ventures; Public Company Transactions; Family Office; Private Equity; Corporate; Distressed M&A
Administrative Partner – Dallas
Chair – Merger and Acquisitions Practice Group
Tom Harris has been advising middle-market clients for more than 30 years, helping them successfully close hundreds of acquisitions, divestitures, and other corporate transactions. He has represented both buyers and sellers in public and private sale-of-business transactions. He also has represented independent committees of boards of directors.
J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 1989, cum laude; Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Industry focus > Energy litigation: oil and gas
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional