Purvi Patel Albers > Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. > Dallas, United States > Lawyer Profile
Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. Offices
2323 VICTORY AVENUE
DALLAS, TX 75219-7673
- Go to...
Purvi Patel Albers
Trademarks; Trademark Cancellations and Oppositions; Intellectual Property; Franchise and Distribution; Social Media; Advertising, Marketing, and Promotional Law; Trademark Litigation; Trademark Prosecution
Purvi’s primary practice focus includes U.S. and foreign trademark clearance, protection and enforcement strategy; U.S. and foreign trademark and internet enforcement, including oppositions, cancellations and Uniform Dispute Resolution Proceedings (UDRP) disputes; Social media counseling and enforcement; Copyright, trade dress, non-traditional trademark and customs counseling and enforcement.
English, French, Gujarati
International Trademark Association (INTA), World Trademark Review (WTR) Trademark Elite Panel
J.D., Emory University, 1998, Managing Editor, Emory International Law Review
United States > Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. fields a team of experienced trademark lawyers across the country, though its strongest presence is in Dallas. Acting for clients in the advertising, telecoms, financial services and music industries, the team handles the full range of IP matters, including domain name disputes, oppositions and enforcement. Contacts in the Dallas office include trademark group chair David Bell, a name to note for international brand management; Purvi Patel Alber, who advises Fortune 500 companies on US and foreign trademark enforcement; and Jeffrey Becker, who is also noted for brand management as well as for advertising issues. 2020 saw the introduction of a number of new team members: in May, Erin Hennessy joined from Bracewell LLP; in August, partner Joseph Matal joined from the USPTO; and in November, Theresa Conduah joined the firm from an in-house role.
- Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing) - United States > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Industry focus > Energy litigation: oil and gas
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional