Mr Jaime Rodríguez > Arias > San Salvador, El Salvador > Lawyer Profile
CALLE LA MASCOTA #533
COLONIA SAN BENITO
- Go to...
Mr Jaime Rodríguez
- Jaime joined Arias in 2008 and has successfully represented national and international companies in different kinds of litigations and extrajudicial agreements. His practice on litigation and arbitration includes representing national and international companies in Sanctioning Administrative Proceedings. On civil law focuses his experience on civil claims for damages, likewise, has experience on financing companies and banking contracts.
International Bar Association (IBA)
- Law degree from Universidad José Matías Delgado and is authorized as a Practicing Attorney and Notary Public by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador.
- Master’s Degree in Business Law from Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain.
- PhD in Private Law from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Attended the XXIII Latinamerican Congress of Banking Law in El Salvador , and has participated in several seminaries in Notarial Law, Civil Law, and Consumer Protection Law among others.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
With ‘extensive experience‘ in litigation and arbitration, the team at Arias remains a leader in the field, using advanced tech to implement real-time viewing of litigation procedures, in order to provide personalised solutions to national and multinational clients on a diverse spectrum of litigation, arbitration, and mediation matters. These include antitrust, tax, real estate, IP, labour, criminal, and commercial and corporate disputes. The team is headed by senior partner Eduardo Ángel, who is highlighted for his ‘deep knowledge‘, and backed by Jaime Rodríguez, a particular expert in civil litigation relating to damages and commercial disputes, and Fernando Montano, who was promoted to partner in January 2021. The group’s client roster features household names such as Citibank, Chevron, Johnson & Johnson and Philip Morris, across sectors ranging from food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and tobacco, to retail, energy, financial services and telecoms.