Stacey C.S. Cerrone > Jackson Lewis P.C. > New Orleans, United States > Lawyer Profile
Jackson Lewis P.C. Offices
650 POYDRAS STREET, SUITE 1900
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
- Go to...
Stacey C.S. Cerrone
Principal and Office Litigation Manager
Stacey C.S. Cerrone is a principal and office litigation manager of the New Orleans, Louisiana office of Jackson Lewis P.C. and a core member of the Employee Benefits and the ERISA Complex Litigation practice teams. Her nationwide practice focuses on the defense of complex ERISA class actions filed against public and private single employer ERISA plan sponsors and fiduciaries, as well as multi-employer plans and fiduciaries and ERISA plan services providers. Stacey litigates a wide variety of class action claims, including 401(k) fee claims, stock drop claims, “church plan” and “government plan” claims, health and welfare plan claims, and ERISA Section 510 claims. She also litigates ERISA benefit claims and claims involving non-ERISA plans.
Stacey is also a prolific writer and lecturer on cutting-edge ERISA litigation and fiduciary issues, including for the ABA and Bloomberg BNA.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Jackson Lewis P.C. focuses on the defense of ERISA class action litigation nationwide, with a growing focus on defending single-plaintiff ERISA matters. The firm handles 401(k) litigation, COBRA class actions, and mental health and healthcare-related cases, among others. The firm is led by New Orleans-based partners Howard Shapiro and René E. Thorne, with key support from Charles F. Seemann and Stacey C.S. Cerrone.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- ERISA litigation - United States > Labor and employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense