Reynaldo Velazquez > Jackson Lewis P.C. > Miami, United States > Lawyer Profile
Jackson Lewis P.C. Offices
ONE BISCAYNE TOWER
2 SOUTH BISCAYNE BOULEVARD, SUITE 3500
MIAMI, FL 33131
- Go to...
Reynaldo Velazquez is a principal in the Miami, Florida, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. His practice focuses on representing employers in workplace law matters, including preventive advice and counseling.
United States > Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
Boutique law firm Jackson Lewis P.C. is noted for defending clients before trial and appellate courts as well as arbitration proceedings involving wage and hour claims, discrimination and harassment allegations as well as trade secret and antitrust cases. Skilled in class, collective and single-plaintiff cases, the team benefits from the ability to leverage the firm’s e-discovery capabilities when handling complex litigation. It is managed by Orange County-based Samantha Hoffman and chaired by Kevin Lauri in New York. The class action and complex litigation practice group is jointly led by wage and hour experts Mia Farber in Los Angeles, David Golder in Hartford and Eric Magnus in Atlanta. Nadine Abrahams in Chicago directs the general employment litigation practice group alongside Orlando-based litigator Stephanie Adler-Paindiris. Other key names include Stephen Silvestri in Baltimore, Debra Weiss Ford in Portsmouth and Katherine Van Dyke in Detroit. Reynaldo Velazquez, formerly at Ford & Harrison LLP, joined the Miami office in November 2021 and Garen Dodge, formerly at Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., joined the Washington DC office in July 2021. Las Vegas-based Lisa McClane left the firm in June 2021 for Fisher & Phillips.
- Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense - United States > Labor and employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense