Mr Roger Gurney > Buckles Solicitors LLP > Peterborough, England > Lawyer Profile
Buckles Solicitors LLP Offices
101 BOURGES BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Roger Gurney
Family and matrimonial.
Roger specialises in all aspects of family law and is a trained collaborative lawyer and mediator. He advises on all aspects of relationship breakdown whether divorce, separation or issues relating to children. Roger’s work also includes the preparation of pre/post-marital agreements and cohabitation contracts.
Qualified 1984; partner Buckles Solicitors LLP 2013.
University of Leicester (BA Law); College of Law, Chester.
Fell walking, attending agility classes with his Weimaraner, gardening.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
‘The advice given has always been accurate, and their approach has been firm but fair,‘ remarks a client of Buckles Solicitors LLP in Peterborough. Practice head Roger Gurney leads a team of 11 lawyers, among whom is the highly respected Lyn Brisley, who ‘combines knowledge, wisdom and empathy in equal measure‘. ‘Clear-headed and realistic‘ associate Helen Saggers is also recommended. The firm has extensive experience in complex financial matters including trust work, international work and agricultural matters. Their work encompasses divorce, civil partnerships, prenuptial agreements and all children matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning and environment