Gail Sykes > Buckles Solicitors LLP > Peterborough, England > Lawyer Profile
Buckles Solicitors LLP Offices
101 BOURGES BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Dispute resolution, property litigation, social housing.
Gail is a partner at Buckles and is head of the housing department. She has particular expertise in housing litigation and housing management law, she is an experienced advocate who regularly and successfully represents her clients in court proceedings. Gail assists clients with possession proceedings, injunctions, demotion proceedings and ASBOs. Gail regularly speaks at national and regional housing conferences and provides bespoke training for her clients.
Trained Greenwoods Solicitors LLP; qualified 1997; solicitor Greenwoods Solicitors LLP 1997-2004; associate director/partner 2004-08; partner Buckles Solicitors LLP 2008 to date.
Social Housing Law Association (SHLA).
Hemel Hempstead School; Nottingham University (1986 BA Hons history); De Montfort University (1994 CPE commendation; 1995 LPC distinction).
Travel, scuba diving, buy-to-let property portfolio.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Buckles Solicitors LLP in Peterborough, which climbs the ranking this year, is the preferred legal services provider for numerous social housing providers, which call on its for advice on housing management, anti-social behaviour and construction matters. Firm-wide, it acts for more than 65 social housing providers across the Home Counties, London, East Anglia and the East Midlands. Head of social housing Gail Sykes, who works closely with the Nottingham-based construction practice, deals with housing litigation and housing management law, and is an experienced advocate in court proceedings.
- Hall of Fame - East Anglia > Real estate > Social housing
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Real estate > Social housing
- Social housing - East Anglia > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning and environment