Mr Michael Rabbett > Buckles Solicitors LLP > Peterborough, England > Lawyer Profile
Buckles Solicitors LLP Offices
101 BOURGES BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Michael Rabbett
Agriculture, commercial property, property and development, residential property, social housing.
Michael handles a broad mix of agricultural, commercial and residential property matters and works with a wide range of businesses including the farming community and the haulage sector. In addition to his general commercial expertise, Michael has gained significant experience in acting for developers in site acquisition and subsequent unit sales for both commercial and residential developments. Michael’s agricultural clients consult him on a wide range of matters, from land acquisition and sales (and the single farm payment issues arising from those transactions) through to farm business tenancies, diversification issues (such as wind farm and communication mast leases), mineral extraction and landfill.
Trained Buckles Solicitors LLP (formerly Buckle Mellows); qualified 1994; partner 1998 to date.
University of East London (1991 LLB Hons 2(1)); College of Law, York (1992 Solicitors Final Exams). Notary Public 2015.
‘They have complete depth of skills to cope with all property and construction issues – a one-stop shop‘, remarks a client of Buckles Solicitors LLP in Peterborough. From development work and the administration of property portfolios to mineral extraction, landfill development and all aspects of landlord and tenant law, the firm has a broad-ranging practice. Michael Rabbett leads the commercial property group and deals with high-value residential development matters. The ‘efficient, knowledgeable and helpful‘ Colleen Gostick and up-and-coming partner Chris Mundell also play key roles.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning and environment