Mr Roger Clarke > Buckles Solicitors LLP > Peterborough, England > Lawyer Profile
Buckles Solicitors LLP Offices
101 BOURGES BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Roger Clarke
Roger deals with all types of personal injury claims including clinical negligence cases, road traffic cases, accidents at work and slips and trips, although he specialises in high value claims, particularly those arising from cases involving fatal accidents and where clients sustain serious spinal or head injuries.
Trained Lloyd & Co; qualified 1988; assistant solicitor Leathes Prior 1989-92; assistant solicitor Buckles Solicitors LLP 1992-94; partner 1995 to date.
Chelmer Instittue of Higher Education (1976 LLB (Hons)); College of Law, Chester (1986 LSF).
Buckles Solicitors LLP in Peterborough has a longstanding reputation for personal injury claimant work and is now expanding its practice to include a growing volume of clinical negligence claims. ‘They put you at ease and nothing is ever too much for them,‘ says a client of practice head Roger Clarke, who has more than 30 years’ experience in this field of law, and associate Martin Herson, who is an experienced litigator and advocate with more than 25 years’ experience in both PI and clinical negligence work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Planning and environment