Cecile Beurrier > Debevoise & Plimpton LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP Offices
65 GRESHAM STREET
- Go to...
Cécile Beurrier is a partner in the firm’s Tax Department whose practice focuses on a broad array of corporate and transactional matters.
Within investment funds, Ms. Beurrier advises sponsors of private equity, debt, secondaries, emerging markets and other fund strategies on structuring and ongoing operational matters.
In addition, she assists sponsors and investors with traditional and complex secondaries transactions including GP-led fund restructurings, end-of-life fund recapitalisations and a variety of other fund liquidity solutions.
Ms. Beurrier works with the firm’s private equity and institutional clients on the tax aspects of M&A, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
English and French
Ms. Beurrier received an LL.M. in International Tax from New York University School of Law in 2000. She also holds a Master in International Risk Management from HEC Paris, a DJCE-DESS in Business Law from the Université de Cergy Pontoise and a “Maîtrise” in Business Law from the Université de Paris X.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Public international law
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition