Mrs Luciana Penteado > Demarest Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Demarest Advogados Offices
AV PEDROSO DE MORAES 1201
SÃO PAULO, SP 05419-001
- Go to...
Mrs Luciana Penteado
Partner of Demarest’s Aviation and Litigation and Arbitration areas, Luciana Goulart Penteado has a Bachelor’s Degree by the United Metropolitan Colleges of São Paulo (FMU). Specialist in Civil Procedure Law from the same University, she participated in the Cultural Exchange Program, held by Samford University, Cumberland Law School, Birmingham, Alabama, United States. As a Demarest’s partner, she focuses her practice in Civil Litigation, focusing on Consumer Law, defending national and foreign companies in legal and / or administrative disputes. Luciana is indicated repeatedly by the main national and international Legal Rankings, as reference in the area of Consumer Law.
Portuguese, English, Spanish.
Brazilian Institute for the Study of Competition, Consumer Affairs and International Trade (IBRAC). Brazilian Society of Retail and Consumption (SBVC).
- Post-graduation in Civil Procedural Law, by the United Metropolitan Colleges of São Paulo (FMU), São Paulo, Brazil (1999)
- Bachelor of Laws by the United Metropolitan Colleges of São Paulo (FMU), São Paulo, Brazil (1998)
- Preparatory course for LL.M. (Cultural Exchange Program) held by Cumberland Law School, Samford University, Alabama, United States (1997)
- Graduation in Social Communication, with specialization in public relations, by Armando Álvares Penteado Foundation (FAAP), São Paulo, Brazil (1989)
Demarest Advogados represents a mix of aircraft and avionics manufacturers and airlines on a broad range of transactional, financing, liability and regulatory issues. Other clients include insurers, suppliers, caterers, airports and IT service providers. The team is led by highly rated corporate partner Gabriel Ricardo Kuznietz and disputes specialist Luciana Penteado.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- Intellectual property
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- White-collar crime and investigations
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Transport and shipping