Ms Samantha Hutchinson > Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Ms Samantha Hutchinson
Fund Finance, Finance
Samantha Hutchinson is a partner in Cadwalader’s London office. She advises both financial institutions and private markets managers on the full range of fund finance products across all asset classes. Sam has advised on some of the largest subscription and leverage deals in the market, including a $2 billion secondary financing for a leading European secondary manager, a $1.5 billion hybrid umbrella facility and a €5 billion subscription line to a leading global primary fund. In the past 12 months, she has advised on more than 50 new fund financings exceeding £15 billion in value. Sam has been advising financial institutions and private markets managers for over 15 years, and her practice covers the full range of fund lending products, including subscription lines, primary and secondary leverage and liquidity lines, GP and executive financings and co-invest facilities delivered via a number of different structures including framework and umbrella facilities. She is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
Chester Law School
University of Manchester
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘leading fund finance practice’ at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP acts for banks, alternative lenders, GPs and managers on all types of transactions, from large subscription and capital call facilities to complex structures such as NAV financings. Key practitioners include practice co-head Samantha Hutchinson, ‘a leading individual that knows the market very well and brings great practicality and commercial skills to her deals’, and fellow co-head Nathan Parker, who is highly regarded as ‘friendly, clever and great to work with’. At the senior associate level, James Hoggett is noted for his expertise in asset-backed and hybrid facilities as well as GP co-invest structures.
- Fund finance - London > Investment fund formation and management
- Leading individuals - London > Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Securitisation
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Real estate > Property finance