Mr Duncan Hubbard > Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr Duncan Hubbard
Real Estate Finance
Duncan is a member of The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF).
King’s College London
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP advises both lenders and corporate clients on UK and pan-European real estate finance matters involving a range of asset classes, including hotels, commercial and residential building complexes, and healthcare and logistics centres. Duncan Hubbard leads the team and is strong in single asset transactions and international development portfolios. Associates William Lo and Livia Li are also key team members.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Securitisation
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Real estate > Property finance