Mr Nathan Parker > Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr Nathan Parker
Fund Finance, Finance
Monash University B.A.
Monash University LL.B. (Hons)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The ‘leading fund finance practice’ at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP acts for banks, alternative lenders, GPs and managers on all types of transactions, from large subscription and capital call facilities to complex structures such as NAV financings. Key practitioners include practice co-head Samantha Hutchinson, ‘a leading individual that knows the market very well and brings great practicality and commercial skills to her deals’, and fellow co-head Nathan Parker, who is highly regarded as ‘friendly, clever and great to work with’. At the senior associate level, James Hoggett is noted for his expertise in asset-backed and hybrid facilities as well as GP co-invest structures.
- Fund finance - London > Investment fund formation and management
- Next Generation Partners - London > Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Securitisation
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Real estate > Property finance