Ms Catherine Richardson > Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Ms Catherine Richardson
University of Queensland, Australia BCom/LL.B.
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP‘s ‘top-in-class’ tax team are particularly experienced on cross-border matters, acting on a range of multijurisdictional tax work including structured financing, M&A, and real estate transactions. Practice head Adam Blakemore advises on a full spectrum of financing transactions, and has expertise in the structuring and restructuring of funds. Catherine Richardson, who made partner in January 2022, advises on transactions. Associate Hugo Chan is also noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Securitisation
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Real estate > Property finance