Neil Micklethwaite > Brown Rudnick LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Brown Rudnick LLP Offices
8 CLIFFORD STREET
- Go to...
London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation(Leading individuals)
Brown Rudnick LLP‘s large London-based dispute resolution group spans cross-border civil fraud, criminal and regulatory work and regularly handles complex financial, real estate, IP and other commercial disputes. The firm is able to litigate against banks without conflicts as well as advising major multinationals. Neil Micklethwaite is global dispute resolution managing director, Neill Shrimpton is London litigation head and Nicholas Tse, who divides his time between the London and Paris offices, heads the worldwide international arbitration team. The other names to note are Jane Colston, Christian Toms, Olga Bischof and counsel Gerald Byrne.
London > Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
Brown Rudnick LLP handles various fraud and regulatory matters relating to cross-border joint ventures, money laundering and confiscation proceedings, among others. The firm regularly advises on cases that involve multiple jurisdictions including the US, MENA, offshore, as well as Russia and CIS countries such as Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The team is co-led by Neil Micklethwaite and Neill Shrimpton, while the ‘extraordinarily strategic‘ Jane Colston is recommended for her expertise in high-value fraud and commercial banking disputes.
London > Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
Brown Rudnick LLP ‘s large, conflict-free team regularly acts in bet-the- company disputes that frequently span multiple jurisdictions, particularly work arising from offshore jurisdictions, the Middle East and North Africa, and it has acted for various senior individuals in LIBOR investigations. Neil Micklethwaite is dispute resolution managing director and Neill Shrimpton is international litigation practice group leader. Also highly regarded are Jane Colston, Christian Toms,and Nicholas Tse who divides his time between London and Paris. Gerald Byrne is a key counsel.
- Leading individuals - London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Fraud: civil - London > Crime, fraud and licensing
- Banking litigation: investment and retail - London > Dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation - London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property finance